Monday 31 December 2012

Commit to the Lord in whatever that you do, and your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3

I'm sitting at my bistro right now. and i just feel it in my bones and in my heart. everything is going to be awesome. If God is for me than who can be against me. 2012 wow ... if u asked me at this time last year.. what i would be doing in a years time... i would of never been able of told u. i am doing what im doing right now. I sitting in a restaurant that i call my own.... hmmm not bad fio... 24 and starting up my own business..not everyone can say they have this opportunity of a life time..My hope is coming to pass.. What God has planned me for is coming to pass! It is His will.. no matter what happens in the next 5 years.. i can tell myself i tried .. i did what i always wanted to do...yet the awesome thing is new dreams are still to come...greater things are yet to come.. i wonder what lies ahead.. haha like pocahontas.. just around the river bend.


of course i couldn't have done this with out the unconditional love and support of my family. my parents believing in me and always encouraging me even at the time i truely wanted to give up. at times where i have been so unlovable to my closest people.. they still love me.. they still believe in me and gave me the best... i really miss all the ppl back home who have been there for me. i can be there for u in time of your need...

This whole year has been a testimony. A testimony of a step of faith, change, the calm before the storm, a storm, growth, perserverance, and ...

basically ..confident hope

We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation. And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love. Romans 5:3-5

count down to 2013!

1 comment:

  1. Now I have that song stuck in my head (Just around the Riverbend) Hahaha. So glad to know that you're doing what you love, and you're on that path to accomplishing your dreams Fio! Miss having you around a ton, but it's been even better knowing you're blossoming with your career and your faith.

    I'm so excited to see your Bistro come together in full force!!!! My sole reason to go to Brunei is to see your hard work, hopes and dreams flourish into what God has planned for you :)

    Thank you for your wonderful emails and for technology so we may keep in touch haha :) Chat soooon!! <3

    ReplyDelete