Wednesday 3 October 2012

So Blessed

there are weeks like this were i really love love love that im in Brunei!
but there are also time where i wish i was back in Vancouver, and i miss home and i complain to sam and he makes fun of me for chosing to be here =|
either way, no matter where i am, seriously i am truely blessed

my cousin wrote me in a card before they left in June. One thing she said that just has stayed with me is...
"Brunei may not be for everyone but it agrees with you."
i guess i couldn't have said it any better.

i find my self just appreciating all the little things- like the sun shine, the birds who are on the road that fly off at the last sec before u think u gunna run them over (LOL), the patient and kind ppl (so many times on the road here i think man if they did that back home they would of gotten horned at and possibly fingered), the time being able to spend with family

in the past two weeks got to have so much time just celebrating birthdays and weddings and just and spending time with family and friends over food and dinner =] and meeting new friends

i wondered how i was going to manage being alone this week but it just seemed like God had everything prepared even the little things to where i would eat dinner. like today a family friend who really i've never met before invited me over to there place, fed me, and just taught me and spent a few hours just chatting and giving me a bunch of tips on how to run things in the kitchen as she has many years of experience in the food industry in australia! ...wow God you are really good. someone who is practically a "Stranger" offers to help me... im so blessed

when i was driving home for their place in subok, the song So Blessed by Hillsongs just was playing in my head... So Blessed i Can't Contain it, so much i got to give it away! Your love has taught me to live now, You are more than enough for me... when ever i sing this song i think of Koko and Sandy and the Praise night long ago at VCBC where we did actions for this song like how the backstreet boys dance! haha  yaa.. random.

The last week of the Gratitude Challenge
Lord Thank You For:
1) getting me safely to Subok! first time driving there.. and WOW it is soooo beautiful in that area
2) having good sales at my moms store
3) mentors in life- even if they are just there for a day
4) the warm weather, it is nice wearing a dress and not having to worry about what jacket would match lol
5) the nice dinners i've had this week so far- hot pot, birthday banquet, and home cooked italian food! wow!
6) placing the correct ppl in my life at the right times
7) my age im still young!
8) your unfailing love
9) giving me the opportunity to be the one to make some big decisions for the bistro
10) the assurance of faith, that all things work out for the good of those who love You

No comments:

Post a Comment