Thursday 30 August 2012

Broken

when things break you usually try to fix it unless there is no hope and you have to throw it out.

i feel really broken.
there was no hope of fixing
i was thrown out.

im laying the the garbage
among the decaying
how long will it be to rot?
days, months, years
what if i can never fade away

 even though i feel broken i still have to be thankful, God thanks for:
1) the cool breeze
2) the pretty clouds in the sky
3) the cousins in my life
4) my relationship that is growing in You
5) the good memories with Paul which make me sad that it is over
6) the longings in my heart
7) another day i am alive
8) making me who i am
9) the encouragers in my life
10) keeping my family and i safe


1 comment:

  1. Fio, those words are so heart-wrenching! But I'm glad you can find the silver lining within what you are going through now- it takes strength to do that and the fact that you can shows that you are surely a strong person!

    ReplyDelete